How to Write a Business Plan
There are 8 primary sections of a business plan. Each of the following provides an in-depth overview of the contents of each section with examples of how the sections should look.
- Executive Summary
- Business Overview
- Management Team
- Operations Plan
- Marketeting Plan
- Industry Analysis
- Financial Plan
And keep in mind, as part of the process it is good to do some brainstorming, whether it's before you start the process, or during. Brainstorming will help get the creative juices flowing!
How To Minutes of Meeting
The following are some meeting minutes related pages that have been recently added to the site:
- Minutes of Meeting Template (there is also other quick reference meeting related information on this page).
- Annual Shareholder Meeting Minutes Template
- LLC Annual Meeting Minutes Template
- Minutes Template
- Basic Meeting Minutes Template
- Committee Meeting Procedure
- Robert's Rules for Minutes
- Meeting Tips
- How to Take Minutes
How to Write a Marketing Plan
Writing a marketing plan for a company is a distinct and separate document from the segment within a business plan. An organizations marketing plan is a thorough document that guides the organizational...
For additional marketing related information, visit: Marketing. This is our marketing reference blog with articles on many topics related to marketing.
Write a Letter of Intent
When it comes to a Letter of Intent there are generally 3 types people are looking for, as follows:
1) Letter of Intent for School - this is also sometimes referred to as Statement of Purpose, or application essay.
2) Letter of Intent for Employment - this can be referred to as a cover letter.
3) Letter of Intent for business transaction - or the intent to buy or sell.
How To Finance, Accounting, and Inventory Management
I'm still working to pull this site together, for now, until I can get pictures and posts associated with each article... please see the following articles related to finance and accounting:
How to Calculate Reorder Point
How to Calculate Safety Stock
How to Calculate EOQ
How to Calculate Compound Interest